We have successfully submitted the Health EU CSA proposal!
- With the ambitious unifying goal of empowering every citizen with a Human Avatar enabling access to comprehensive personalized healthcare, healthy lifestyle and disease prevention.
- With a Consortium of 110 partners from 27 European countries, Canada and New Zealand, more than 75 stakeholders and hundreds of enthusiastic supporters across Europe.
- With an International Advisory Board including 2 Nobel Laureates, several ex-Ministers of Health of EU countries and many international leaders and experts in Europe, USA, and Canada.
Many thanks to all the Consortium contributors, to the Strategic Board members and to Workpackage and Task Leaders, for their hard work and the outstanding product!
We are ready for the next step!
- Alexander M.M. Eggermont, MD, PhD, Directeur Général Gustave Roussy, Professeur Oncologie, Université Paris-Sud, France
- Adrian M. Ionescu, PhD, Director Nanolab-EPFL, Professor of Nanoelectronics, Ecole Polytechnique Fédérale de Lausanne, Switzerland
- Albert Van den Berg, PhD, Director MESA+, Professor of Biomedical Nanotechnology, University of Twente, the Netherlands